Tuesday 28 October 2008

The New Book!


Well it's been a long time coming, but at last I've compiled my book on Yorkshire.

Click here to take a look....



It's a 120 page book with pretty much 120 photos and very little text. I like to let the images do the talking, so to speak.

The difference between this and the Leeds book is that every photo has a caption, so you're not in doubt as to where it is!

It's a smaller 10 by 8 inches, so the soft back one can go on sale for just £20.


It's really a culmination of 4 years of learning about the county, how to take photos and find my own style. Feedback from the proof has been very favourable, people seem to olike the heavy saturated colours and broody skies, as you often don't get that in books.

Also, I've included a section on industry, just a small one, that has shots of Drax and a few other "eyesores" that I've tried to make stunning shots from.

It's out there on sale now anyway - if you're not in the makrket for buying it, please take a look at the "preview" anyway, any feedback on that will be really valuable.

No comments: